Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
There are many reasons to have your carpet and upholstery cleaned on a regular basis such as: stains, heavy traffic patterns and pet odor. Regular carpet cleaning will improve the appearance of your carpet and it makes for a healthier home. Carpeting and furniture is a large investment for your home and we offer the cleaning services necessary to maintain the life of your investment. Dirt and allergens are tracked into your home daily and they build up in your carpet over time. A professional cleaning using hot water extraction will remove allergens, clear out dust mites and prevent mold growth. Not only that, it will help deodorize odors left behind from pets and smoking.
Our Cleaning Process:
- Walk Through- We will walk through your home as you point out the carpet areas and furniture you would like cleaned as well as any stains and areas of concern.
- Pre-vacuum- All carpet areas and furniture will be vacuumed using a commercial grade vacuum to help remove built up dirt and pet dander.
- Pre-spray- All Carpet areas and furniture will be pre-sprayed with an enzyme solution to soak into the fiber and break down built up dirt.
- Hot Water Extraction- We use truck mounted equipment and special attachments to shoot hot water through the fibers of your carpet and upholstery along with high powered suction to remove the excess water.
- Grooming- Carpeted areas will be groomed with a carpet rake to remove any impressions left behind by equipment and foot steps.
Tile & Grout
Tile and grout and natural stone surfaces are a popular choice in home flooring because they enhance the appearance and character of your home. Not only that, it's easier to clean and more practical than carpeting for certain areas of your home such as the kitchen and bathrooms. Professional cleaning and maintenance can extend the life of your tile and natural stone and restore it's original appearance. Foot traffic will track dirt and oils on to your hard surfaces and become visibly noticeable. These surfaces are porous and will absorb mold, fungi, mildew and bacteria. Mopping and using household solutions isn't enough and like many other surfaces, it requires special care.
Our Cleaning Process:
- Pre-spray- We will pre spray your surface with tile safe emulsifiers.
- Scrub Grout Lines- We will scrub your grout lines using a grout brush to break up the dirt.
- Hot Water Extraction- Using truck mounted cleaning equipment and tile tools we will clean your hard surface. The high pressure hot water and tile safe solutions will remove the dirt and the high pressure vacuum removes the water. We're sure to use hand held tools to clean all corners and edges.
- Seal Gout Lines- Your grout lines will need to be resealed to protect from staining and deterioration.
Fibertech Pro also provides onsite cleaning for the area rugs in your home. Area rugs see a lot of traffic and need to be cleaned just like your carpet. We'll use the same thorough carpet cleaning process to bring those dirty rugs back to life.
Call (614) 653-8144
Or Click Below for a Custom Estimate